We’d like you to join us.
Job – Embedded Software Developer with AUTOSAR – Szczecin/Wrocław
And we are the Codelab.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls, factories or even in public transportation. We create huge web portals and beautifully designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated contact centers of the future. As you can see we do a whole bunch of things. You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
- very strong C/C++ skills
- at least five years of experience of working on automotive embedded systems
- practical knowledge of AUTOSAR toolset, Vector DaVinci Developer and Vector DaVinci Configurator
- feeling responsible for the quality and team’s work effects
- being focused on customer’s satisfaction
- being able to communicate (reading, writing and speaking) in English fluently
And so, we can make you responsible for:
- design and implement new functionalities in automotive infotainment platform
- ensure high code and product quality
- implement and maintain functional and unit tests
- join workshops and meetings with customer
And also it would be nice if you:
- had RTOS experience
- had experience with debugging tools (oscilloscope, logic analyzers)
- had CAN, UART knowledge
- knew about Renesas RH850 and other controllers
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?