We’d like you to join us.
Job – Java Software Developer – Wrocław
And we are the Codelab.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider
focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize
in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create
tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls,
factories or even in public transportation. We create huge web portals and beautifully
designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated
contact centers of the future. As you can see we do a whole bunch of things.
You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
- at least one year of professional experience in developing Java based
- good Java programming skills
- good knowledge of SQL
- practical knowledge of Unix shell
- high teamwork skills and customer orientation
- good English language skills
And so, we can make you responsible for:
- developing new features and maintaining application
- supporting integration and releases of the product
- unit and integration testing
- direct contact with the customer to estimate and elaborate the project requirements
And also it would be nice if you:
- had practical knowledge of Quartz scheduler
- had good understanding Oracle PL/SQL
- had experience with Smart GWT
- had knowledge of JBoss EAP
- had German language skills
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?