We’d like you to join us.
Since you are here, we assume you are passionate about programming, fascinated with code, and possibly – maybe – you are a real coding craftsman. If you, from time to time, feel proud when writing code… If you obsess over implement robust and optimal solutions… If you think code might be beautiful and ways to make it elegant are infinite…
And we are the Codelab
So it looks like we fit together, doesn’t it? We are an IT and product development services provider focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize in building cars, but we also helped making planes and helicopters fly. We create tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls, factories or even in public transport. We create huge web portals and beautifully designed mobile applications; but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated contact centers of the future. As you can see, we do a whole bunch of things. You surely can find something for yourself.
We are looking for:
- at least 2 years of professional experience with Angular,
- experience in front-end technologies SPA, HTML, CSS, RWD,
- hands on experience with back-end systems development in nodeJS,
- high customer orientation and teamwork skills,
- good English language skills.
And so, we can make you responsible for:
- creating applications from scratch and implementing new functionalities in existing ones,
- keeping high standards of coding and assuring high quality of products,
- writing unit tests for your code,
- participating in technical meetings and workshops together with customer.
And also it would be nice if you:
- had Agile methods experience (Scrum, Kanban, Pair programming, TDD),
- had experience with Electron, Nebular,
- had experience or interest in connecting embedded devices with web front-ends.
We offer you the following:
- Private healthcare
- Personal growth
- Team building events
- Language training subsidies
- Contracts for creative work
- Investment fund
- Occasional benefits
- Relocation bonus
- Food subsidies
- International projects
- Budget for training
- Flexible working hours
- Work-Life balance
- Stable employment
- Competitive salary
- Amazing atmosphere
- Possibility to work from one of our offices (Wrocław/Szczecin) or remotely from the location you want (minimum during the covid-19 pandemic)