We’d like you to join us.
Since you are here, we assume you are passionate about programming, fascinated with code, and possibly – maybe – you are a real coding craftsman. If you, from time to time, feel proud when writing code… If you obsess over implement robust and optimal solutions… If you think code might be beautiful and ways to make it elegant are infinite…
And we are the Codelab.
So it looks like we fit to each other, doesn’t it? We are IT and product development services provider focused on the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize in building cars, but we also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create tiny embedded devices which surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls, factories or even in public transport. We create huge web portals and beautifully designed mobile applications; but we’re also in IoT area and we deploy automated contact centers of the future. As you can see, we do a whole bunch of things. You surely can find something for yourself.
We are looking for:
- minimum 2 years of experience in Python programming
- understanding of object-oriented software development
- experience in software development processes
- communicative English
- good communication and teamwork skills
And so, we can make you responsible for:
- developing and designing software
- participating in system architecture design and development
- carrying out whole product development lifecycle, from requirements elicitation to product deployment
- following high quality programming standards
- working as a member of cross functional team
- taking care of continuous improvement process in the team
And also it would be nice if you:
- experience in programming in C++ and C;
- experience in programming for Linux/Embedded Linux environment;
- work experience in automotive projects;
- knowledge in areas of: requirements engineering, testing and validation.
🎯Perks & Benefits 🎯
💰 Copyright tax deductible costs
Creation is our daily bread. We have implemented a specialized tool that allows you to take into account copyright tax deductible costs, thus reducing the tax liabilities of our authors.
You gain access to wide LUXMED packages for you and your loved ones.
🚴Multisport card and Codelab4fit program
You like sports? We too! Of course, we have a Multisport card for you, but we also organize sports competitions on popular platforms, we co-finance starts in sports events and competitions under the Codelab4Fit program.
🎓Co-financing for language learning
We co-finance language courses, we enable you to organize lessons in the office and we provide you with daily practice 🙂 We like to learn, but also share knowledge. You will meet us at universities, lectures, and patron classes. Additionally, you can check technical articles which were written by colleagues from Szczecin and Wroclaw.
🚀Visit our blog [link here]🚀
☕️Co-financed meals, fruit, coffee …
We have well-equipped kitchens, delicious coffee. When it comes to lunches — you can count on a wide range of delivered dishes along with their partial financing. And yes, we have a fruity one.
🏡Possibility to work from one of our offices (Wroclaw/Szczecin) or remotely from the location you want.
And that’s not all! During the online recruiting meeting, we’d love to show you more positive benefits of working with the Codelab team. 🎉
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?